Hello, everyone! Welcome to What's Up Elle Wiki! The wiki, in order to run smoothly and avoid arguments, follows the Polices & Guidelines.
Here are our policies, and please follow them, or there will, unfortunately, be consequences. The following are in a nutshell, which means they are mandatory to follow. Note: Please note that these following rules are still in the writing process. However, we expect you to obey all rules. At the current moment, however, instead of being given the given punishment, all violators will be given two (2) preliminary warnings before turning into bans of increasing intervals (1 week, 1 month, infinite; respectively).
- Do not harass any user, race, gender, creed, etc. We have zero tolerance for those who torment.
- Do not edit the pages unless you have something beneficial and cited to add. Two warnings will be issued, following a one month ban. If the inappropriate behavior does not cease, an infinite ban will be placed.
- A regular user has no right to shoo another user off the chat room. Chatrooms are free for any legal user's discretion unless otherwise specified.
- You must be 13 or over to use Wikia (due to COPPA). If you are caught to be younger, you will be blocked until you are 13.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions! If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to leave a message for one of our admins. Kelpsey, Creameh or Raven
- Do not ask inappropriate/personal questions. If you are asked a question and feel uncomfortable, please feel free to contact Kelpsey, Creameh, or Raven for support.
More Coming Soon
We hope you follow these policies and become great editors and contributors to the wiki.
If you need any help what so ever, don't be afraid to ask! We will help you, via email or Message Wall. If a user is breaking any of these policies, make sure to issue all reports
Thank you for taking the time to read our Policies and Guidelines. We appreciate it very much. Have fun, and see you around!